Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 37_ Goodbye to MOIproj1! YES!!! Holiday!!!

Woke up at 10.44pm as usual and reached school at around 11.45pm. Vivien was worried as nobody was there in school yet and further more, our concept for the video was not done yet. So, I hurried to school to meet her in the MMfund lab. She had managed to bring everything (storyboard, script, timeline, etc.) to school. I got to comment that she is a efficient team member. Thanks Viv! So after that, I decided to meet Yi Chuin to discuss on the concept together while Vivien can do her MMfund project. I was wondering, why can't the school just go easy on the students with only one module to work on if there is a huge project for us to handle. It was indeed stressful for those who need to handle two projects at one go. Even if the school was preparing us for the work life, phew! Some of them, like Vivien and Yi Chuin only got to sleep like 3 hours every few days per week. Maybe we didn't have time management or we two of our members were busy at some point of the time??

Ok, by the way, let's go back to the topic. I slept late yesterday because I haven't been updating my blog for like one week, so I had a lot to touch up upon. Then, for the video concept, Yi Chuin and I managed to complete it and I went to print and bind everything up. Sad thing was, we were late for the submission by, like 40 min (unless the submission is at 2.30... ) Went to the GO to submit to only find out that it's not there. Opps! And ouch! Mdm Wahidah was giving me the " you are late and you know the consequences" kind of 'smile'. Yes! She smiled at me which made me feels like, tensed! But there is this group who haven't even hand in their stuff yet. So ya, Aaron didn't came to meet us and he was missing. But nevermind, we had done everything. Just hope that the penalty won't be to harsh (was hoping that the lecturer would give chance).

No comments: