It Friday today and SPC can finally edit the video! We had imported all the scenes onto the computer and it was ready for us to "cut & paste". Haha! So, I was in school at around 12 plus and Yi Chuin was already there. I always couldn't get up early. Then, I went to the 2D-lab to start on the storyboard of the ending credit. I had fun doing it but it was quite hard to really draw out what you had pictured in mind. Plus, I still have to keep track of the timing and if I miss one second, the whole thing will not turn out right. Yi Chyin was fine with the idea but it seems like Vivien was keen in putting her favourite song for the ending credit. But hers was those epic kind of music and it doesn't suit the theme of our video. I could see that she was rather disappointed about that.
Coming back to the ending credit, I even find the song lyrics so as to make sure the song will be suitable to use. And yes! I showed Yi Chuin the lyrics and she said the lyrics had some similarity with our video as it also contains a story about journey. I was glad about that. But then, suddenly another idea strike me. I told Yi Chuin that maybe we can get like Vivien or Aaron to dub the song into English so it will not be so weird as the song that we were going to use was in Japanese. Actually, Yi Chuin did commented that if we put in a Japanese song suddenly, won't it be weird? Hmm... so the previous statement was my solution to this problem.]
Eh... Aaron did his video editing, but he played games while doing his job. So Viv was rather unhappy about it.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment