Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 29

The day had come for our 2nd interim and the thing that worries me the most was that when I arrived in school to find only Yi Chuin there alone to render the video! And to know that Aaron had not finish editing the video had really put the three of us to sweat.I felt sorry for Vivien who had tried so hard to prepare the presentation slides to only find out that the video was not rendered yet. And Yi Chuin was really kind to have come to school earlier and had rendered the video first. But, as Aaron arrived, he managed to sit down and wait for the whole video to be rendered. So, the three of us went to the classroom and viewed the rest of the other teams' work first. I think that Snap and Crewsade did a great job and I like their video and concept.Looney Bin's was funny and cute. When it was going to be our turn, luckily Aaron arrived in time. So we showed the class our video and the comment given was good. I was glad when i heard that Lecturer Wahidah saying that our film has the potential. I hope that we will really make it look great and enjoyable. Yup, and we must thanks Aaron for helping to present the slides.

No comments: