Wednesday, March 19, 2008

day 31

Ok! Finally, our video was like, ready to be rendered. However, something very bad happened today! Aaron was actually in school even before it was nine!! That was shocking! He was even earlier than everyone else! But I felt sorry for him that his effort had gone down the drain as we soon realised that the video could be rendered properly. He rendered like 7 times, but it still got problems. So, Aaron was like frustrated and tired from waking up so early. OK, back to me, I did the puppet on the message pad and finally, I was completing it soon! I was relieved. Going to ink it soon!

I was hoping that Vivien could help me ink the 144 frames of puppet which I had grew sick of drawing. But, Vivien was such a perfectionist that she was over concerned with the first two frames of puppet that she had drawn. So, instead I decided to do the whole drawing again. And nope, I was fine with it.

No comments: