Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 28

It was a rainy day today, I went to school as usual and met Yi Chuin in the 2D lab. I sat down and started working on the ending credit. I did a draft of the puppet's movement in Flash. This was to make sure that later when we draw it onto the paper, we won't be mess up with the timing and action. I drew the puppet in stick man style and I find that some action was rather hard to animate. Like my skipping look like kicking to Vivien. Oh ya! And not to mention that I had problem importing the remix version of the song into Flash. Therefore, I had no choice but to use the original version of the song instead. This lead to another problem, the timing that I had listed out had changed as it was a different version of the song. I solved it by keeping track of the song together with my animation so it will match. It was rather tiring to do this, so I was a little worried about doing the real thing. As for the rest of my members, Yi Chuin was drawing the chibi onto Flash. She also asked us if the chibi looked alright. I think it look better if it was short and chubby. So, after we had given her our opinion, she adjusted the chibi. Aaron edited the video, however it was not complete yet. Vivien helped out with the presentation slides and she also decorated it with a nice background.

Later at night, Vivien and me watched howl's moving castle, joined by Yi Chuin later on. It was a really great animation movie and had it touches my heart with the beauty of it.

No comments: