Today we got to re shoot the scene where Aaron would hold the storyboard and also the scene where Aaron, Vivien I would be speaking on the bench instead of standing.
I actually got a little confused about the camera, as in is it as the puppet point of view or not. But at least the camera angle and everything else had improved. As soon as we had finish this scene, we went on with the voice over. I made quite a few ng scene as Aaron was making me laugh. It was funny. But after we had gotten everything transferred onto the computer, we set off to Aaron's work place to continue on our animation. Basically, we were already rushing off the animation and were afraid that we couldn't finish it in time. But we had got it half done by Sunday which is a good thing at least. Thanks to all members burning the mid-night oil!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment