Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 36

Dead! Presentation day and just like the second interim, we haven't gotten our video rendered by 12pm. Luckily, Mdm Wahidah brought us news that the time had changed to 1pm, but we wouldn't be given credit. Was sad, but still got to thanks Yi Chuin for staring to render the video first. She was very tired and told me that she had only three hours of sleep. Vivien and Yi Chuin must have been very stress to see this happening again. However, we still managed to complete the transfer of the clip onto DV tape and we were on time for the presentation. Good thing.

I was enjoying every one's work and most video were funny and surprisingly good too. I think that overall, SPC had done a good job too. We should give ourselves a big round of applause and I must thanks Yi Chuin, Vivien and Aaron for doing their part in this project. I just felt that I might have been a little lazy at times. X( But still, a happy ending =)

No comments: