Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 32

Woo! Went to school and met Yi Chuin in the 3d animation lab. She managed to get help from Mdm Wahidah and Peng too. So, we managed to solve the problem with the advice given by Peng. He told us to cut the video into pieces then slowly render one by one to see which frame got problem. It works! And we gets to render it already.

As for my puppet drawing, Yi Chuin actually found some mistakes I had made. So as to improve, I decided to erase the wrong frames and redo it again. Oh ya! Yi Chuin also showed us her animated stone. I think beside the stone looking too smooth like pebble,but as for the rest, it is okay. Plus she must also darken down the shine on the word to make it more visible.

Yi Chuin was looking through the video as she edit, but found that she don't really like it and was asking for a re-shoot. We re shoot the door part and did some experimenting where we actually off and on the lights, giving off this flickering effect and eerie atmosphere. Everyone agreed to do so on Saturday. Yup, and I had already asked for a off day on Saturday. Thanks goodness.

No comments: