Sunday, February 24, 2008
Day15
Today, we were almost half way done with our animation of the door. What we were left to decide on is the colour of the door frame and the door itself. I think that dark red for the frame and brownish red for the door will look nice, but Vivien doesn't agree with it. She thought that a blue frame would be nice, but I think it will not give the feel that we want, so I don't think it will work. Most of us think that red for the door will be good enough. Then, after this, Yi Chuin help to type down what we need to do by this and next week. After that, we got our trial video onto After Effect to cut out the unwanted stuff. We plan to show what we had done for the intro. It was something like NGs. We kept trying but couldn't get what we want. So we decided to redo the filming of our intro on Saturday. Hopefully, we wouldn't get alot of people on Satuday. And I reached home at about eleven. Thanks to Vivien's parents for giving me a lift home :) So tiring...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment