Today Yi Chuin is not here to discuss with us, but we will be conferening on msn tonight to update her. :) So, only Aaron and Vivien are discussing with me. We ate at the canteen and then we decided to stop contributing more ideas as that wil bring us to now where( you guys know what I mean??). Finally.. FINALLY!! We did our STORYBOARD!! (YEA!!!) Basically, Vivien and Aaron tell me the idea and I drew the sketches out. After drawing the opening sence, we went to the design enterance to confirm the sences. The video will begin with the Aaron+Lion Logo thingy to many videos forming the word 'MOI'. Then from there, there will be a sence whereby the computer zoom into a door that will open up after a narration. Then, the camera will be flying around showing the school. After all this, it will stop at design entrance whereby Vivien will come in first. (everything will be B&W before Vivien comes in) Then Vivien will point to me nd I will jump. Aaron will go like "WAH!" then Yi Chuin will be having her back facing us.
After we confirmed with the intro, we went to 3d-animation room to check out some music. It turns out that oe of the music seems to suit the intro (& I LIKE IT!!! Got handsome guitar sound!!) and I'm glad. ^^ I continued with my storyboard (for now, I had done 39 frames). And I keep asking Vivien and Aaron on what to draw. And I wanted to comment that my fellow group mates are all very hardworking and cooperative. Good Job everyone! Keep it up!
wait..wait.. we still haven't confirm on the theme yet.. Must think.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment