Thursday, February 28, 2008
Day 20
Today, Mr Ronald had the time to act as a lecturer for us. Yea! Finally, we were able to finish one more scene. However, when we had gathered the actors, we faced a problem. The problem is that the classroom that we were supposed to use was being occupied by the year 3. Luckily, the lecturer was kind enough to share the class with us as long as we were not too noisy. During filming, I finally knew that Mr Ronald has no experience for acting. Not that he can't act, but he kept forgetting his line and kept laughing because of Raj and Greg. Haha! But it's cute and funny. In the end, Mr Ronald had his script written on a whiteboard in front of him. He also commented that Greg's dog looks like cat, and Raj's human sketch was a monkey. I burst out a few laughter when I heard it. After the shooting, my group went back to the classroom and we end up taking some photos and playing games again. Hehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment