Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 13

Ahh... Still dead tired from DHC assignments... Why must we present???

Ok, beside that, today Mdm Wahidah had given comments on our sricpt. She said that it had improved , but we still need to touch up on some of our speech. We added too much unnecessary stuff and we needed to be clearer for some of the speech too. We also added in the puppets in almost every scene in our storyboard. It was Mdm Wahidah's idea to show more puppet in the video. She also added that why not the puppet only appear when Yi Chuin is not looking because she will be the one who knows that the puppet can come to life. Then, I suggested that why not let the puppet appear happy instead of sad as to show that it can finally be on camera. If not, we will have to explain more. After consultation, Vivien and Yi Chuin went to loan the camcorder. I had forgotten to bring the cassette tape, therefore we will be shooting the introduction on Tuesday. And so, we proceed to animate our door in Maya. Must thanks the three of them for being helpful and working together in Maya. I don't think I can do it aloe as I've forgotten most of the Maya programming functions. I had suggested for the door to look reddish-brown and make it look kinda class and smooth. But, me and Yi Chuin spent some time to search for the ideal texture. Then, Aaron was so into his rubix cube, which I don't like to play with as it involves cracking of your brain!
Afterwards, the four of us went to Tampines Mall to relieve stress and to eat dinner together. Bonding! Yea! :-D So fun!! We even played the "flying hockey"???? in the arcade XD

No comments: