Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Day 19
Okay, we were done with one scene. Now, we are able to get Mr Julian to act for us. Great! But before that, we went to help Shermin's group. They are filming us filming them (sound confusing...). Had fun, but it took quite some time and my stomach got hungry. After this, we got some people to help us act as student. I was supposed to run into the classroom. But there are quite a number of people inside. I was actually quite tensed. What if I did it wrongly??? So embarrassing. I got Vivien to signal me to run in as I had to wait outside of the room. Well, basically Yi Chuin got some opinion from Mr Julian about our storyboard. He told us that we will need blue screen for my running shots as I will be running off the photo frame. And the bad new is, he told us that it will take quite long to do it and it was quite ambitious for us too. But we shall try our best. And we took quite some time filming Mr Julian talking as he really can talk for a long time. So, Yi Chuin took other angle or even focusing on the students face as Julian speak. This is to prevent the audience from being bored when they have to stare at the same face for so long. Mr Julian told us that we can cut and paste the scene. We just give it a shot. I think it will turn out well. :) Mr Julian also talked to us about other stuff too, like about the industry of animation and video production too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment