Yea! We had shoot the content today. Today, we took the scene of Vivien and Mr Alan. Well, while waiting for Mr Alan, we practised the camera shot and Vivien tried to memorize her script. But, Vivien can't seem to remember all the things that she got to say. So, I help her wrote down in BIG block of letters. Yup, and finally, she was able to read everything out smoothly without people knowing through the camera point of view. Smart! After like 20 minute later, Mr Alan finally made his appearance. But, the sad thing is that he said that we were not organised. I agreed, so I think we should plan things ahead so as to make thing easy for the busy lecturers. Mr Alan seems bored, or sad today. Wonder what he's thinking.. But then, Mr Alan did a great job acting as himself. Haha! Thanks to him, we finally got one scene done. Vivien did a great job too. She was really into acting as an enthusiatic student.
Oh! And after that, we went to film at level 2, where all the 2d art work were. Sad thing is, some people had taken their art work up to level 5 already. Then, because of this, we had to try and shift the paintings ourselves to fill up empty spaces. But, the fun part was when the camera person had to run as he/she film. We sloved the jerky camera shake by having the cameraman sitting on a trolley. Cool! It's so fun and everyone got their turns to play. Because the puppet is going to hit one of the art work, we manage to make it move without seeing anyone there. Aaron actually tied a sting to it so Yi Chuin can hide behind the stairs and pull the string. Smart! Basically, I'm the cameraman for this scene, and I am doing a good job. I got praised for the realistic camera shake. I'm proud of myself!! I think the only problem for this scene would be the people that are passing through to level 1 or 3. Always have to wait fo them to dissappear before we can shoot.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment