Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 16

Today was the day for the second presentation. I didn't really know what to say. I must really thanks Vivien for being so hardworking as she had managed the whole powerpoint slide all by herself. (Thank you Viv!) If we don't have Vivien, I don't think our presentation would have been complete. Then again, Vivien and Aaron did a good job in presenting what we had done as everything are all last minute work. So after this, I promised Vivien that for our next presentation, we shall be fully prepared. Mdm Wahidah wanted us to make sure that everyone knows why the puppet was in our video. Our explaination would be having to show it clearly to the audience that the puppet was actually something like the 5th group member, hoping for a chance to be on camera too. We were reminded that we must be really excited about this, and we must show that we were enthuisetic when being filmed. However, we must prepare our props, like storyboard. But, Mdm Wahidah wanted the props to be our previous work and not for us to redo a new work. I think she got a point as this was suppose to show work that we had produced during this one year.
After this, Aaron went to work. I met Vivien to loan a camera as we had decided to take shots of me running. But, the camera couldn't really take multiple shots, therefore we had to postpone the shooting. Everyone went home early today. :) Rest...

No comments: