Tuesday, February 12, 2008

day 9

Wah! I'm so tired now! My group had spent like 7 hours to discuss on the sequence! Still haven't touch on my desH&C assignment yet! =_=Basically, we added in new ideas to the storyboard and taken out some of the irrelavent ones. Hopefully, the video will last about 8 min. Not too long.. Not too short.. I am also the sricpt writer for this production and I tell you, it's not easy man!! I was asking my group members on what should the speech half of the time! Within this 7 hours, we spent 4 hours discussing in Mac. THen, we get super high while drawing random stuff on the paper (which happened to be one of the storyboard!!) Ok, I had also listed the people and the place we will be shooting. The places will be the 2D animation room, Ideation & video fundamental room, bridge, design entrance, the whole of level 2. We will also be getting Mr Alan to help with the ideation part.

I ate sushi for supper!! :3

No comments: