It's the final day of project pitching!!! Yea! We can finally have the time to rest. Yipee!!
(because this is done after my group had finished our project pitching, that's way I sounded happy)
Yup, woke up feeling very tired, as usual. I dragged myself to do the CD cover design in the morning as I slept early yesterday (around 1am, hah!). So I drew the design out in half an hour, then I scan it in to color. I was quite agitated by the fact that I don't have a thumbdrive with me and I was having troubles with taking my photoshop files to school. It really bothers me, so I was determined to buy a 4GB thumbdrive :(
Oh ya!! There was problem with the rendering and Hee Yan couldn't add in the sound. I was very worried, and I wonder if we can make it in time for presentation. I went to school with a mixture of feeling. I was in the 2d lab and as usual, Vivien's group were all working hard together on their project. I hope that my group are as united as theirs. Heeeeeeh! Joking! Actually, being in this group is a good thing for me too. I get to know Jasmine and Nafisah better. :) I also get to know Hee Yan too, who is good with video. But somehow, at the end of the day, I could see them working hard together for this project; which makes me feel great. Yea!
I even went to the printing shop twice to print out the storyboard with Nafisah, then Jasmine, who is printing out the namecard. The name for our group was cute, but Mr Ronald warned us that we should not use this kind of name as it sound informal. I feels kind of dead when I saw Mr ronald writing something on his paper after he realised that we are not fully prepared. :(
I learnt a lot from this project pitching. Even though there are sad and happy times, I apperciated all of my group members who had worked with me. Sorry to someone if I was being picky on the animatic. >.<'' I really wants to do a good job for this module.
Dear mates, Marking of blog is on Monday
***Wow! For the first time, no spelling mistake! =))
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment