Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday

I woke up at around 7am to meet Jean. But later on, our discussion time was changed to 2.30pm instead.

I met Jean at White Sand macdonald to discuss on out storyboard. Luckily for the group, Jean was a video student and was very experienced. I was counting on her >.<
as I am not good with angle and framing. But I'm happy that she like some of my shots. So we work our way, frame by frame to see if it will work. I like her idea of using the shaky effects and fast pan to show fear and blowing of wind. Then, we were deciding if we should do video or animation. Seems like everyone in the team wanted to do video as we do not have much time to draw. Hopefully, we can do our animatic in photos. No time to draw, seriously. But I was sort of motivated by Vivien's team as their animatic is really good. Wow! >.<

It took us 1 1/2 hours to complete on the whole storyboard. There's only some changes. Now, I wonders how should we animate it. Hopefully, there is a short cut. But I felt that it will still be tough for us. Glad that Jean, Jasmine and Naf had list of sound tracks and music for the show. :)) Naf and Jasmine are doing on the presentation slides too. As for the design of CD cover, we will wait for the team to meet on Monday first. Now, I feel motivated and alive again. May everything go well on Monday ;)

Gotta rush Vepress and stopp tomorrow morning. >.<''

No comments: