Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday!

Woke up at 8am and I did some frames in photoshop to edit the pencil line. I was quite unsure if I could do a good job for the animatic. It seems like we were really going to rush everything. I left house at 10.30am.

I continued my own editing in photoshop. Then, Nafisah came and told me that Jasmine could not make it to school as she had a fever. Jean was having a bad headache and she will be coming down to school in the evening to film. I hope the both of them feels better soon, if not it'll be hard on them. So, after I had completed editing the frames, I passed everything to Naf so she can start on the animatic. I think she became very stressed out later on. I told Aaron to help Naf out on the animatic.

Luckily we had Aaron in the team too, he managed to help us complete the animatic before 9pm! Wow! That was very fast. But when I came down to check, he missed out some frames. So, I asked him to add those frames in. As for Jean, she had already edit the thriller! And she did it by herself. She was really good and I like how the thriller brings out the intensity of fear and ugency. What we are left, is the sound, which Jean will do at home. By the way, Jasmine contacted me and she had already done the poster. She did a good job too for creating the texture and typography. It really will sell our show! Yea!!

I shall do the CD design tomorrow. I'm too tired to do anything else.
Things that are done:
-budget
-timeline
-2 moodboard (printed)
-animatic (no sound)
- Poster (not printed)
- thriler

Things that is not complete:
.storyboard (must print)
.CD cover design
.PPT

No comments: