Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monday

Yea! All members are here! I came at 9am to finish my Vepress work and to draw the new frames for the storyboard. I hope that I will complete the A2 mounting assignments by today.

I met Nafisah first and she looked tired. But we get down to business and started discussing our storyboard. Then, Jean came. They had a small discussion on the sound tracks that they have. I heard some of it and I thought that it was very cool. Jean had a lot of tracks which are really suitable for the storyboard. Nafisah had taken sound tracks from Monster House and Scary Movie, which is very cute. I was surprised to get an extra member in the team, Aaron. I was not really sure of what to let him do at first. But afterward, I asked him to be the camera man, as in to takes photos for drawing reference. Then, Jasmine came. She did the presentation slides. Jean also helped her out in budgeting and the timeline for production. I continued my drawings of new frames.

After 3pm, Jean, Jasmine and me went to borrow the camera as we plan to do thriller to promote our show. I think that it will be a fresh idea as compared to poster. There all, my group consist of mostly video students and Jean is an experienced year 3 as a Video student. I was quite excited by this idea of having thriller. But later on, Nafisah and Jasmine thought that doing a thriller will be time consuming, therefore they wanted to do poster only.

At around 6pm, Jasmine offered to do the moodboard. I was very glad. Jasmine did it in Flash first, then edit the mood in Photoshop. After 2 hours later, Jasmine's moodboard looked kind of 3D like because of the toning. It was pretty well done. I helped her create the mood in Photoshop. We also edited the first moodboard. Sadly, we did not film today as there is no tape. Heh..

No comments: