I was quite nervous about telling my story to Mr Ronald as I find it hard to summarize the story for him. I actually had the story in full detailed and was able to picture some of the scenes out in my mind. But I guess I was really bad at storying telling and writing.
After the consultation, it was a big disappointment to me when Ronald commented that the story was vauge. I think it was because I did not tell him the whole storyline and what will be happening in the middle of the story itself. Therefore, I asked if I should type the story out first. Mr Ronald said that I should so it will be clearer for me. Somehow, I was quite motivated to finish writing out the story and had completed it by midnight.
I even shared my story to a few friends of mine and try to get some feedbacks from them. When I told them the story in detail, they said that they were able to visualize the story in their mind. Some of the comment I have gotten was that the story is quite touching. I just hope that the lecturer will approve the story as I really want to do show it in the form of animation.
Once I had written out the story, I decided to draw out the thumbnails. It was very rough and sketchy, but somehow I was able to visualize the scene better.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment