Thursday, October 29, 2009

3rd Consultation

Had been trying to draw out the design for the characters. It was tough to get the right features for the girl. I am also challenging myself with the design of the ship. It was even harder and I had been researching for images on ship and also to study the angles. I had went to the library to search for books on ship but could not find any. I might try the school library one day. I tried modelling the ship in 3D Maya but failed. So, another way was to use clay to model it out. I had gotten the clay already, will be modelling my characters out in clay too.

As for the problem that Mr Ronald had asked during the last consultation, I thought that I can show it with an empty cage. Thanks to Shermin who had help to give me this idea. I would put this scene for the end credit so people will know that the rabbit was no longer with the girl.

Did my Student Learning Contract already, will be making my schedule tomorrow.
Had consulted Mr Ronald and it seems like I had my character style confirmed. I also let Mr Ronald see the design of the ship already.

No comments: