Luckily, the lecturers told us that we don't need all the subjects to be in the video(*phew).
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Day 3
Today, the 3 classes went to the LT because some of the students are still unsure of what it means by documentary. Therefore, the lecturers showed us a few examples of how documentary can look like. My group members all finds that the ending of < shoot'em > is really great. We all like it and might consider doing an ending with a mini animation/video by the side as the credit moves. Like what I have thought of, the video of the group of mountain climbers had the intro that I have wanted. It basically people walking, and then we pause the frame and introduce their name into it. I think that it's quite cool. We could use Flash to add in the moving text and moving graphic as background to make it more stylish. The other intro that the members had come up with was shown on this video, . The intro whereby the camera angle was flying all over was actually Vivien's idea (please refer to day2--part2)! But of course, the graphic whereby the text comes in was really amazing and cool. It will be tough to do exactly what was done in the video, . I enjoyed the ending song of myself. It was such a fun and lovely song and it made me happy. I think that I should start on searching for songs.
Luckily, the lecturers told us that we don't need all the subjects to be in the video(*phew).
Luckily, the lecturers told us that we don't need all the subjects to be in the video(*phew).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment