Monday, January 28, 2008

DAY 1

Today is day 1 of project1. Went for briefing in LT and I met someone who is interested in Yaoi, just like me!! ^^ I chat with her for a while before everyone went into the LT. The briefing for our project was short and clear, which is a good thing for most of us. But my friend Vivien was worried about finding group members. So I told her to wait till we know who is in T03. After the brief of our project 1, everyone went to their class. Vivien, Yi Chuin and I were sitting together during the class. Due to the fact that the three of us are animation 'students', we were hoping that the last group members of ours can be someone who is good in video production. Luckily Aaron joined us (thanks goodness o_0''), cause I am not good with video. After forming our group, we went down to the canteen to start brainstorming. When we went back to the class at 2pm, we were able to write down some idea on a note pad. Then, we slowly came up with how the intro should be like. More idea were generated by the four of us. It makes this project seem more fun then scary now :) Hope that everything will go perfectly as we plan. Going to generate more idea tomorrow...

P.s. Joel, Sorry

2 comments:

Tan Liqing Vivien said...

haha.. had a great time that dae man.. and one thing for sure.. U R BRAVE.. realli brave. to think u can see the whole thing without even blinking ur eyes. cool!! rock on humans!!

Pitch_TingYu said...

Lol! Thx lo viv. U keep closing ur eyes , like for half of the time.. Next time must watch all without blinking ar ><