Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's wednesday~

It's group 3,4 and 5's turn to consult Mr Alan today. And I learnt something important today. It's the Gantt Chart! It helps guide students though their working processes and make sure we finish it in time. I think it's very helpful and further more, with the Gantt chart around, one will not slack so much that everything ends up as last minute work. It's all about planning things smartly.

Mr Alan even said that we can have one long stretch of Gantt chart being printed out and it will be easier to keep track and also to edit the schedule again. And I didn't know that audio should have been done together with the animatics instead of doing it last. Reason, because audio does affect the mood greatly.

Anyway, I do hope to find some time for P3. I want to start on animatic soon.

No comments: