Monday, July 14, 2008

Audio_song

For song, we had agreed to sing 'God Knows', which is a Japanese song. Actually, not all the members liked Japanese song. It's because I told them that we can get it done quick, they are okay with that song. We also managed to get Andreas to sing the song too as he listen to Anime song. We started off with me recording first, then followed by Andreas. I was quite scared to sing in front of other people, and in the end, I sang badly for the last verse of the song. After me, it's Andreas turn to sing.

When we are done with the recording, the group members started adjusting the volumes. I tried out the desser(De-S-er) to lower down the strong 'S' sound produced by Andreas. But, I don't really get how to reduce it as it still sound the same. Therefore, me and Vivien cut the part where the 'S' comes in. We also managed to adjust the volumes in the tracks folder. All we need to do is just put key frames on the graph, then move the line to determine the volume. It's easier and faster that way. I used this function to lower down the part where I sounded weird and too loud.

When everything was done, Nafisah went to master mix the whole song together with our voices. This is done so everything will be balance and the voice/sound will be loud enough. At the end of it, we bounced the song out.

No comments: